Equipped with all the modern in- house facilities, we are successfully manufacturing and exporting a wide range of Chamfering Machine. The machine is integrated with advanced technology for chamfering the ends of tube, pipe and rod accurately. Our highly skilled team uses superior quality materials to manufacture the Chamfering Machine in complete accordance with industry standards. Before the final dispatch at client's end, we make sure to stringently inspect the quality of the machine on standard parameters.
We offer sophisticated and robust chamfering machine, according to customer's need and application. It's an efficient tool, which is used for operations like drilling, turning, forming, chamfering, and grooving etc. Our machines work smoothly, and are easy to install. Also, they are designed for better output and less turnaround time. They can be used for high batch production, enhanced output and cost reduction, while maintaining high accuracy.
With cutting-edge technology, our chamfering machine is perfect in terms of precision, high performance and quality. The cutting machine is used in the processing of tubes' one end with irregular bends. It cuts as well as chamfers one end of the tube effectively. With manual operations, the machine has been demanded for Inlet / Outlet fuel pipe cutting & chamfering.
- Single as well as double end chamfer machines, ideal for end finishing requirements on bar stock, cut tube, etc.
- Chamfering work can be required for removal of burr only. Or for effective specified chamfer on the ID and OD of the part.
- The machines can be loaded from the cut-off source, or magazine loaded manually.
- They can be equipped with single head or double head.
- Additional applications comprise forgings, castings, drilling, facing, turning and tapping.
- Chamfering machines are well suited when existing operations can not produce the required end finish.
- User friendly control panel
- Suitable for various metals
- Excellent operation speed
|Machine ||Brake Drum Grooving & Chamfering Machine- Model 858 |
|Component ||Brake Drum |
|Operation ||Grooving & chamferring |
|Cycle Time(Output/hr.) ||50 Sec.(72/hr.) |